When did Hawk (Alda) go bald?
Milhouse
2003-09-10 17:36:12 UTC
At what point in the series, about which season, did Alda begin combing his
hair over to cover his receding hairline?
ShandaRose
2003-09-10 18:50:11 UTC
Post by Milhouse
At what point in the series, about which season, did Alda begin combing his
hair over to cover his receding hairline?
hmmm never noticed he had one until about 3 years ago -- but he still has
plenty to comb over! (except when he shaves his head to do movies, a la Club
Land and The Aviator)

The only thing wrong with a perfect drive to work is that you end up at work...
burd
2003-09-11 00:08:45 UTC
Has any one seen the latest picture of Alan Alda. I want to scan it to
Kirsten someday. She will be one of the few here that will see it.
burd
<***@mb-m17.aol.com>...

Mark O'Neill
2003-09-11 00:39:55 UTC
I didn't think he did start going bald on MASH. He certainly went
gray, from time to time.....but I don't think he lost any hair. Now,
BJ....look at his last season...tell me that's not a toupee.
Cory
2003-09-11 02:55:50 UTC
On 10 Sep 2003 17:39:55 -0700, Mark O'Neill said...
Post by Mark O'Neill
I didn't think he did start going bald on MASH. He certainly went
gray, from time to time.....but I don't think he lost any hair. Now,
BJ....look at his last season...tell me that's not a toupee.
Probably not, since he's got a whole bunch of his own hair on
"PROVIDENCE".

--- Cory
--
"Individuality is fine... as long as we do it together!" --- Frank Burns
"George" (M*A*S*H)

My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.
Larry Coressel
2003-09-11 00:13:26 UTC
Post by Milhouse
At what point in the series, about which season, did Alda begin combing his
hair over to cover his receding hairline?
Season 1, 1972.

LC
Chadd VanZanten
2003-09-11 03:52:18 UTC
Post by Milhouse
At what point in the series, about which season, did Alda begin combing his
hair over to cover his receding hairline?
He never went bald. The quality of his hair never changed. He simply
matured, like real people do.

Okay then,
Chadd
Exeter
You mean his hair changed that much between 1950-1953?
Brad
2003-09-12 00:24:58 UTC
Post by Exeter
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Chadd VanZanten
He never went bald. The quality of his hair never changed. He simply
matured, like real people do.
Okay then,
Chadd
You mean his hair changed that much between 1950-1953?
Nope. Between 1972 and 1983.

--
Brad