Frank's many nicknames
NRobin1027
2003-10-07 09:43:10 UTC
Hi:)

I was just sitting here and thinking of the many not so kind names that Frank
Burns was called on MASH:

Ferret face
No lips
Needle nose
Gnat brain-Hawkeye called him that I think in "Big mac"

Did I list them all? Are there any I might have missed?

Robin:)
NRobin1027
LTterp
2003-10-07 12:07:56 UTC
Post by NRobin1027
I was just sitting here and thinking of the many not so kind names that Frank
Ferret face
No lips
Needle nose
Gnat brain-Hawkeye called him that I think in "Big mac"
Did I list them all? Are there any I might have missed?
Robin:)
NRobin1027
I like the Houlihan line -- "Frank Burns is a lipless wonder".....

Linda T.
Joseph Nebus
2003-10-07 12:28:33 UTC
Post by NRobin1027
I was just sitting here and thinking of the many not so kind names that Frank
Ferret face
No lips
Needle nose
Gnat brain-Hawkeye called him that I think in "Big mac"
Did I list them all? Are there any I might have missed?
``Doctor''?

Joseph Nebus
CaptainPike
2003-10-07 14:37:22 UTC
LOL. How about "fertilizer face" (Jack Soo).
Vicky LaDoucer
2003-10-08 03:45:42 UTC
"Creep".

Potter referred to him that way in the bus ep.
Stormin Mormon
2015-07-30 21:06:46 UTC
Post by CaptainPike
Post by Joseph Nebus
Post by NRobin1027
Did I list them all? Are there any I might have missed?
``Doctor''?
Joseph Nebus
LOL. How about "fertilizer face" (Jack Soo).
Potter: Crock of beans!
Frank: Did you call, sir?
Potter: NO!

I think this was the episode they bugged out,
and traded Klingers rack of dress for the
building.

BJ: Just have to know how to knock in
Korean.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
.
Webshrink
2003-10-09 14:44:41 UTC
Post by NRobin1027
Hi:)
I was just sitting here and thinking of the many not so kind names that Frank
Ferret face
No lips
Needle nose
Gnat brain-Hawkeye called him that I think in "Big mac"
Did I list them all? Are there any I might have missed?
Robin:)
NRobin1027
Hawk called him Dr. Hitler in "Big Mac".

:)Webshrink
ShandaRose
2003-10-09 14:46:52 UTC
Post by Webshrink
Hawk called him Dr. Hitler in "Big Mac".
:)Webshrink
OOH! like the new governator of recallifornia????

(oops sorry if I stepped on toes)

Shanda

Don't bother me ... I"m living happily ever after.
c***@gmail.com
I think Hot Lips called him "Chinless chipmunk" once lol
john Szalay
she also called him a "Lipless Wonder"
Dwayne
2017-01-12 17:13:10 UTC
Skeezics.
john Szalay
2017-01-13 03:34:45 UTC
Post by Dwayne
Skeezics.
I thought that was what Frank called Hawkeye once.
hummm , have to check...
john Szalay
2017-01-13 15:13:56 UTC
Post by Dwayne
Skeezics.
H - Frank, this favor is for Colonel Potter.
F - Oh, him.
H - Our commanding officer, Frank.
F - Your commanding officer, Skeezix, not mine.
F - Last month he said my brain had a charley horse.
F - "Kick him in the shins," he said.
F - Give Frank a headache.
F - He's got no sensitivity for people's feelings.
F - He said it right in front of two enlisted creeps.
H - He was making a joke, Frank.

REF:
Mash Episode Scripts

G519 - The Price of Tomato Juice