Newman from Seinfeld
h***@gmail.com
2005-08-30 08:28:16 UTC

Tonight i was watching "for want of a boot" and i was wondering: The
dentist is strikling simmalar to Wayne Knight- newman for senifeld. By
my calculations Wayne Knight would have been in his early 20s at them
time.
Does the dentist=Wayne Kight?
PAUL GADZIKOWSKI
2005-08-30 12:37:25 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
: Tonight i was watching "for want of a boot" and i was wondering: The
: dentist is strikling simmalar to Wayne Knight- newman for senifeld. By
: my calculations Wayne Knight would have been in his early 20s at them
: time.
: Does the dentist=Wayne Kight?

The dentist was played by an actor named Michael Lerner. I've seen him
most recently in 'Kingdom Hospital' as the scummy lawyer.

Paul Gadzikowski, ***@iglou.com since 1995
http://members.iglou.com/scarfman/new.htm Fanfiction stories and cartoons.
http://www.arthurkingoftimeandspace.com New cartoons daily.

"When you're called, you answer."
quincywagstaff
2005-08-30 22:08:44 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Hi,
Tonight i was watching "for want of a boot" and i was wondering: The
dentist is strikling simmalar to Wayne Knight- newman for senifeld. By
my calculations Wayne Knight would have been in his early 20s at them
time.
Does the dentist=Wayne Kight?
I understood there would be no math questions. The Dentist and Wayne
Knight are congruent but not equal, algebraically. Geometrically, they
could be considered asymptotes. However, since Wayne Knight was only
nineteen when that episode was produced, the two men could not have
occupied the same persona unless one were to shift dimensions, which
brings us to quantum theory.
Gary Tait
2005-09-01 14:16:01 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Hi,
Tonight i was watching "for want of a boot" and i was wondering: The
dentist is strikling simmalar to Wayne Knight- newman for senifeld. By
my calculations Wayne Knight would have been in his early 20s at them
time.
Does the dentist=Wayne Kight?
No. It was Michael Lerner that played the dentist.

Notwithstanding Wayne Knight's age, which with studio magic could have been
aged.
quincywagstaff
2005-09-02 06:14:42 UTC
Post by Gary Tait
Post by h***@gmail.com
Hi,
Tonight i was watching "for want of a boot" and i was wondering: The
dentist is strikling simmalar to Wayne Knight- newman for senifeld. By
my calculations Wayne Knight would have been in his early 20s at them
time.
Does the dentist=Wayne Kight?
No. It was Michael Lerner that played the dentist.
Notwithstanding Wayne Knight's age, which with studio magic could have been
aged.
Hot damn. Where can I pick up a box o' Studio Magic? Is it over the
counter or do I need a prescription?
JJ
HAHAHAHA -- In other words, jews are interchangable.
Albert Giesbrecht

PAUL GADZIKOWSKI
2005-09-07 11:38:49 UTC
Albert Giesbrecht <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
: No, that was the actor who played king Herrod in Jesus Christ Superstar.

I believe in that Herod was played by Josh Mostel, Zero's son.